History and the building

The building of the Fine Arts Museum has a history going back more than 102 years. It is a monument of the history and culture of the city of Ulaanbaatar, and the first 2-storey building constructed in a ‘European style’. The Museum was built by the Russian merchant M. Gudwintsal in 1905 as a trade centre, and was later rented to a bank before being occupied by a Russian military commander’s office in 1921. In 1930 it became the central department store Undur Delguur, and in 1961 the building was used for a permanent exhibition of the Union of Mongolian Artists, shortly after, in 1966, the Fine Arts Museum was founded.

SECURITY AT MUSEUMS

МУЗЕЙН АЮУЛГҮЙ БАЙДАЛ

татах | download

The Trainer’s Manual - Running a Museum: A Practical Handbook

татах | download

Running a Museum: A Practical Handbook

татах | download

ГАМШГИЙН ЭРСДЛИЙН МЕНЕЖМЕНТ БА МУЗЕЙ

DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT FOR MUSEUMS

татах | download

DOCUMENTATION OF ARTEFACTS’ COLLECTIONS

ЦУГЛУУЛГЫН ЭД ЗҮЙЛСИЙН БАРИМТЖУУЛАЛТ

татах | download

CARE HANDLING OF MANUSCRIPTS

ГАР БИЧМЭЛҮҮДИЙГ ХАДГАЛЖ ХАМГААЛАХ НЬ

татах | download

ХАДГАЛЖ БУЙ ЦУГЛУУЛГАТАЙ ХАРЬЦАХ АЖИЛЛАГАА

татах | download